Cacao nibs are cocoa beans that have been roasted, fermented, dried, clean separated from their husks and broken into smaller pieces. It can be eaten as snack or added to baked goods and other dishes for added crunch and chocolate flavor. these flavorful little pieces also have great nutritional value.which are ready to enjoy as is, or more often ground into a smooth paste which is known as chocolate liquor a very important ingredient in chocolate making.
Here are five amazing health benefits of organic cacao nibs:
- Packed Full of Fiber.
- Tons of Antioxidants.
- Lots of Magnesium
- Potassium Galore
- Pumping Iron (Kinda)
- Mood Enhancer!
What can we do with them?
- Use cacao nibs in a variety of dishes, from sweet to savory.
- Put a few tablespoons into a chocolate smoothie to make it even more chocolaty!
- The nibs are a great addition to homemade trail mix, granola, or eaten alone as a satisfying alternative to chocolate candy when a craving strikes.
- Top your favorite sundae or parfait with nibs to give them a nutritional boost.
- Stir them in a delicious tomato based sauce and allow to simmer. Once cooked, blend them in a blender until smooth and use as a pasta or enchilada sauce.