HJ Guieb Cacao Tablea
Our cacao tablea is defined as roasted, ground and molded nibs of fermented pure (100%) cacao beans without added ingredients and additives.
It is traditionally used to make a hot chocolate beverage and the Filipino porridge known as champorado.
Opportunities for tablea and cocoa products are growing, as there is an increasing number of cafes and restaurants offering chocolate drinks. Moreover, the trend towards wellness and a healthy lifestyle is seen as another opportunity for this product, as it is being positioned and marketed as a health food given its natural contents and health benefits.
What are the benefits of unprocessed chocolates?
- It lowers insulin resistance
- It is high in resveratrol a protein anti- oxidant that is known for its ability to cross your blood brain barrier to help protect your nervous system.
- Reduces blood pressure and reduces risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
- It ca increase certain levels of neuro- transmitters that promote sense of well-being
- It is rich in minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, copper and manganese.