Pangasius Fish Tapa
- Calamansi Juice
- Table Salt
- Black Pepper
- Lemon Grass Juice
- Pangasius Meat
- Marinate the Pangasius Meat to the mixed ingredients for 30 minutes
- Pack and Refrigerate
Pangasius health & nutrition facts
Pangasius is a healthy choice for families and particularly for people who pay special attention to a healthy diet.
- A source of Omega 3
- Rich in protein
- Average in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Zero carbohydrates
- Low cholesterol
- Zero sodium
- 60% of the calories are from protein
- 40% of the calories are from fat
Pangasius fillet with garlic
- Rub the tenderloin with salt, pepper and crushed garlic. Place in a bowl, mix with oil and let stand for about 1 hour.
- Then fry together with the oil in a frying pan briefly from both sides. Then the pan on the middle rack in the oven and cook the fillets in 35 minutes on end.
- Serve the fillets with butter and fresh parsley flakes.